Menu

Texas Independence Trail Region

Participant in the Texas Historical Commission's
Texas Heritage Trails Program

St. Hedwig


East of San Antonio is the community of St. Hedwig. The Gothic spire of the 1868 Annunciation Church testifies to European immigrants who settled here and named the town for the patron saint of Silesia (now Poland). The church cemetery features gravestones carved with Polish surnames.


Contact


Map